Summary of Job:
The purpose of this position is to create engaging and valuable video content that supports marketing KPI's and builds the brands of our university partners, 2U Inc and GetSmarter, with a focus on quality, efficiency and innovation.
This is achieved by managing and producing all assigned marketing videos to the highest standard, as well as support senior and lead video producers on high priority projects.
This position requires critical engagement with current marketing video production practices and proactively suggest strategic improvements. The production of videos includes all stages of the production process; pre-production, through production and post production.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform all marketing video production and photography tasks: pre-production (scripting, scheduling, planning), through production (filming in-studio or on-location) and post production (media management, editing, graphic and animation conception and briefing) with minimal supervision.
- Lead trips with junior VP as second (at manager's discretion). This entails interaction with and direction of the convenors and logistical and technical management of the shoots.
- Storyboard and plan engaging marketing content based on stakeholder needs and KPI's.
- Contribute to strategic direction of projects, including course launch, brand and youtube content.
- Proactively seek to improve marketing video production through ideation and implementation.
Education and Experience:
- 3 Years work experience
- Tertiary education in relevant field (Negotiable).
- Demonstrable skill in all aspects of video production as well as photography.
- Excellence in at least one aspect.
- Proof of conceptual and problem-solving ability.
- Previous experience with client relationships.
- Examples of proactive initiative taken in the past.
MVP will be required to travel globally to film course and marketing content for university partners.
Lifting of mildly heavy camera equipment, and standing for extended periods of time during filming.
No direct reports