Summary of Job:
The Brand Coordinator is a supporting role in the Brand team. They manage the administrative and coordination tasks of the brand strategists to ensure strong university partner relationships through detailed and brilliant brand ownership. The Brand Coordinator will coordinate multiple tasks involved in product-level campaigns, post onboarding and the launch of new courses in order to ensure presentation targets are achieved. The Brand Coordinator is a team player with excellent organisational and communication skills, who is independently motivated with a strong desire to learn in a uniquely disruptive ed-tech environment.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Brief in and review standard and ad hoc email content to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Brief in and review marketing collateral to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Perform standard tasks by reviewing, responding to queries and managing jobs in our team-based work management application.
Manage ad hoc requests and opportunities from internal teams and university.
stakeholders by researching and collecting information from the right.
- Take ownership of all coordination and administration of project-related work (optimisation, organic and compliance).
- Maintain a learning mindset by remaining inquisitive and involved.
Education and Experience:
- Education: A degree (preferrably in marketing or communications).
- Experience: 3-6 months Marketing related experience / internship is beneficial.
- Knowledge: A solid understanding of marketing theory.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while taking direction from multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills. Heightened attention to detail.
- A strong desire to learn and grow .
Internal and external stakeholders may be based in different time-zones and you may need to be available to accommodate this.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.