What We’re Looking For:
A Junior Paid Display Executive is a PPC campaign manager who is able to manage, analyse and implement optimisation strategies as well as build paid display campaigns. Their primary function is to deliver against business and marketing goals within the GetSmarter Paid Media team across multiple Paid Display platforms. The role requires the applicant to have a proven record in the working environment, an understanding of Paid Display principles, and to have at least 6 months experience in the Digital Advertising Industry.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Support the development and execution of the Paid Display strategy in order to generate quality leads. This includes campaign building, optimisation, testing, monitoring, planning, calendar management, budget management, platform selection, and reporting.
- Conduct regular spend, geo and overall campaign performance analysis using tools such as Tableau, AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel and report on findings.
- Participate in on the job training in analysis skills using Tableau and Excel as well as up-skilling on new Paid Display platforms, implementation and techniques.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 6 months+ experience.
- Display Platform specific certified (eg Google Ads Certified, DoubleClick Fundamentals).
- Business / Marketing degree preferable.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Strong collaborator who operates in the best interests of the team.
- Embraces change and able work in an agile manner.
- Self-driven and decisive.
- Able to work with diverse teams and personalities.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
At 2U, we power world-class online education and in-person boot camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help universities fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our university partners are there to help them succeed.Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. 2U, Inc. has acquired and integrated two companies broadening our portfolio of education offerings into short courses with GetSmarter and boot camps with Trilogy. This role supports our GetSmarter line of business.
GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc., partners with the world's leading universities to select, design and deliver premium online short courses which enables lifelong learners across the globe to obtain industry-relevant skills that are certified by the world’s most reputable academic institutions.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.