What We’re Looking For:
A Junior Paid Display Executive is a PPC campaign manager who is able to manage, analyse and implement optimisation strategies as well as build paid display campaigns. Their primary function is to deliver against business and marketing goals within the GetSmarter Paid Media team across multiple Paid Display platforms. The role requires the applicant to have a proven record in the working environment, an understanding of Paid Display principles, and to have at least 6 months experience in the Digital Advertising Industry.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Support the development and execution of the Paid Display strategy in order to generate quality leads. This includes campaign building, optimisation, testing, monitoring, planning, calendar management, budget management, platform selection, and reporting.
- Conduct regular spend, geo and overall campaign performance analysis using tools such as Tableau, AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel and report on findings.
- Participate in on the job training in analysis skills using Tableau and Excel as well as up-skilling on new Paid Display platforms, implementation and techniques.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 6 months+ experience.
- Display Platform specific certified (eg Google Ads Certified, DoubleClick Fundamentals).
- Business / Marketing degree preferable.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Strong collaborator who operates in the best interests of the team.
- Embraces change and able work in an agile manner.
- Self-driven and decisive.
- Able to work with diverse teams and personalities.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.