Key Role and Responsibilities:
CRM Enhancement Management | Working closely with functional business units to understand and support business requirements, processes, and workflows. Configuring Salesforce to meet these business requirements.
CRM Specification and Development Pipeline Management | Working closely with the CRM Software Developers to translate business requirements into well defined system requirements as well as coordinating the software development pipeline.
CRM Quality Assurance | Ensuring that all aspects of Salesforce development and administrative configuration updates are thoroughly tested and signed off before they are deployed to production
CRM Maintenance Management | Monitor and maintain the CRM Maintenance backlog to ensure that CRM tasks are correctly assigned and that there is enough information provided by business to ensure that these issues are quickly resolved by a Salesforce Admin or CRM Developer.
CRM Business Relationship Management | Build and nurture superb communication between the CRM Team and business units
Education and Experience:
This should be the minimum requirements needed to complete the job. Nice to haves can be included in the section below.
- At least 0-3 years ICT job-related experience of which 1+ year should be as a Business and/or Systems Analyst.
- Must have previous experience with Salesforce configuration.
- Very good communication skills required.
- A good understanding of a wide variety of technologies. Previous technical experience preferred.
- Experience and certification in process thinking (Lean, KanBan, 6-Sigma, etc.) preferred.
- Experience leveraging Software as a Service to achieve business value delivery.
- Exposure to Project Management best practices and processes advantageous.
- IT framework certifications (ITIL, COBIT, etc.) advantageous.
- Experience in Process Mapping and Improvement (UML, BPMN 2.0).
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including aptitude towards problem identification, resolution, comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures.
- Interpersonal/relationship building skills with technical and business personnel.
- Ability to manage time and prioritization of workload.
- Ability to work in a team within a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Degree in ICT Related field preferred.
What you'll get from us:
A high growth company that is rapidly emerging as a leader in the South African Edtech space
- Continuous training with opportunities for professional development
- A deep commitment to fostering a great work-life balance
- A huge support system
The opportunity to continue your own education: we pay for two continuing education GetSmarter short courses a year for every GetSmarter employee
Why It’s Great to Work at GetSmarter
GetSmarter offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our office is a social place. We believe that a community of motivated, healthy and happy employees is key to a thriving team. This is why we place huge importance on the culture at GetSmarter and creating an environment that brings out the best in our team.
GetSmarter offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Subsidised medical aid
- Subsidised healthy meals and in-house canteen
- Subsidised in-house biokineticist
- Free gym
- Generous paid leave policies
- Free enrolment in two GetSmarter-powered online short courses annually
- Continuous professional development through our Sales Training Academy
- A complimentary caffeine kick every morning and afternoon, made by our in-house barista
- Fun theme days and spontaneous activities planned by our culture squad
About GetSmarter and 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
GetSmarter is an online education company based in Cape Town. We collaborate with leading universities globally to offer premium continuing education short courses that allow working professionals to expand and update their skill set, and advance their careers. In 2017, GetSmarter was acquired by 2U, Inc, a leader in the online higher education market.
2U partners with great colleges and universities to build what we believe is the world’s best digital education. Our platform provides a comprehensive fusion of technology, services and data architecture to transform high-quality and rigorous campus-based universities into the best digital versions of themselves. 2U's No Back Row® approach allows qualified students and working professionals around the world to experience a first-rate university education and successful outcomes. To learn more, visit 2U.com.