- Course starts:*
- 25 March 2020
*Estimated time frame
- 8 weeks, excluding orientation
- 7–10 hours per week, entirely online
- Price: USD $1,000
- EGADE Business School at Tecnologico de Monterrey
The course is launching soon
High performance teams that maintain a diverse and inclusive working culture are proven to exceed their financial targets, outperforming less inclusive teams by as much as 50 percent.1
Advocating for inclusion enhances innovation, engagement and decision-making, but beyond a business level, building an inclusive workforce is essential to future equality.
The Inclusive Leadership online short course from EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey focuses on developing leaders to be effective in implementing and managing diverse and inclusive teams for the benefit of the business.
As you explore the way culture impacts team performance and how diversity and inclusion affect the workplace, you’ll uncover ways to interrupt biases and promote behaviors that foster an inclusive organizational culture.
1Gartner (Nov, 2018).
After successfully completing this highly interactive and supported online learning journey, you’ll walk away with:
An understanding of how diversity and inclusion can drive your organization’s performance
Insight into effective leadership traits, so that you can develop and lead multicultural and inclusive teams
The ability to leverage diversity and inclusion for optimized growth and development within an organization and as a leader
Leveraging the knowledge of industry experts and thought leaders from EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey, this course will cover the following topics:
- Orientation module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1: Understanding the complexity of culture
- Module 2: Exploring leadership across cultures
- Module 3: Discovering diversity in the workplace
- Module 4: Balancing organizational diversity
- Module 5: Developing an inclusive self
- Module 6: Developing an inclusive team
- Module 7: Leading multicultural teams
- Module 8: Developing organizational culture for inclusion
This Inclusive Leadership online short course is currently being developed by EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey, in collaboration with GetSmarter. The details above are illustrative of the final course, however may be subject to change.