- The London School of Economics and Political Science
The course is launching soon
As the world becomes ever more data-driven, analytical skills are in high demand but very short supply. Few companies are exploiting quantitative techniques to their full potential, often due to a lack of in-house expertise.
This eight-week London School of Economics and Political Science Data Analysis for Management online certificate course is ideal for professionals wanting to become more data-oriented, with skills applicable within any profession.
After successfully completing this highly interactive and supported online learning journey, you’ll walk away with:
- Data skills directly applicable to your role and organisation
- The ability to extract business insights from data, and use modelling to predict future trends
- Data visualisation skills with which to clearly communicate your findings and business needs
- A certificate from LSE as validation of your newfound data analysis knowledge and skills
This Data Analysis for Management online certificate course is currently being developed by the London School of Economics and Political Science, in collaboration with GetSmarter. The details above are illustrative of the final course, however may be subject to change.